Blue handled mute

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 09:33:11 -0500

I'll give that a try John. I was using either a screw driver small one, =
or the round end of a stick mute to put the strip in .
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Formsma=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Monday, February 13, 2006 8:56 AM
  Subject: Re: Blue handled mute

  Also great to insert strip mutes, or spread glue around.

  John Formsma

  Piannaman@aol.com wrote:=20
     It is not to be confused with the flat handled mutes with the blued =
steel handle, which work quite well.  After the rubber wears out, you =
can even use the handle to push a rag around in hard to clean places =
under the strings near the tuning pins.

    Dave Stahl