Carl Meyer Passed Away]

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:50:27 -0700

Tom,
Thanks for letting us know
Carl was an associate of the highest caliber. We will miss his genius =
for jigs and electronics. But especially his good humor and wit on this =
list. Always one to let us know when we were taking ourself too =
seriously.=20
I will sorely miss him.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Thomas Cole=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:16 AM
  Subject: [Fwd: Carl Meyer Passed Away]

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject:  Carl Meyer Passed Away=20
        Date:  Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:21:19 -0800 (PST)=20
        From:  Peter Acronico <peter.acronico@sbcglobal.net>=20
        To:  Undisclosed Recipients
      =20

  All,

  On Monday, Carl Meyer suffered a massive stroke and passed away on =
Tuesday.  Services will be held on Saturday February 18th, 2006 at 3:00 =
pm.  They will be held at the Lima Mortuary, 466 North Winchester =
Boulevard, Santa Clara, directly across from the old Cemetery.

  That's all I know for now, and as I learn more, I will post the =
information.

  Sadly,
  Peter Acronico
  408-971-3826