California State Conference

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:44:01 -0600

>thank you for a great time, and many pleasurable,
>personal moments and massive learning and sharing about pianos---like the
>piano wonks we really are.
>
>David Andersen

Hey Dave,
                     That was some nice B for an  old Steinway with
original board.  ( Great rebuild.) And I thought they all had flat
boards with no sustain?        mmmmmmmmmmm     The devil made me say that!

Just loved Dale's 'D'.   But I don't think he want's to sell
it.   He's become attached. ;-)

Thank's for a great time guy's, the personal sharing is always worth the trip.

Regards Roger