how to send photos again...

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:30:43 -0500

Here is an easy way to reduce the file size of jpegs for sending by =
email.
Open Windows explorer and find your picture files you want to send. Hold
down the control key while you click each individual file you want to =
send.
Then holding the pointer over one of your selected pictures click the =
right
mouse button. Off the drop down menu that appears choose send to, then
choose mail recipient. A dialogue box pops up asking if you want to make
your pictures smaller or keep the same size. Choose make them smaller. =
Then
the default email handler will pop up an email window with your reduced
picture attached. I just did it on a 23 Mb file and it reduced it to =
430k.=20

=20

If you use an email service other than your default handler, you can =
click
on the attached file to highlight it, then drag the reduced file to your
desktop. Then open your regular email service and attach the file from =
your
desktop.=20

=20

Clear as mud? ;-)