Steinway NY Re-Introduces the O (to replace the L)

Phil Bondi phil@philbondi.com
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:36:31 -0500

Alan Barnard wrote:

>I could open up a fairly large space in my living room and would be
>delighted to have a new or well-restored Steinway grand sitting there: Any
>model, any year.

Thank you for saying so. I am hopeful that within the next year (or 2!),
one 7' Style 2 in Rosewood will be making its way into my living
room..with the help of a few people possibly reading this.

Museum quality - sound to die for..one can dream.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)