What a relief!

Piannaman@aol.com Piannaman@aol.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 06:22:35 EST

Hi Marshall,

I'm not there yet....I still have to pass the tuning test.

I took the written test a little over a year after becoming an associate
member.  I waited for another year and a half before taking the  technical.  I'll
probably take the tuning test in a few months.

I was in the piano business for 25 years before joining the guild in  various
capacities from tuner to salesman to mover.  Finally I can call  myself a
technician...

Good luck, Marshall!

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 2/26/2006 8:31:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,