What a relief!

pianotune05@comcast.net pianotune05@comcast.net
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:14:00 +0000

Hi Dave,
Thank you for the e-mail.  The only long term experience I have with pianos is that I've been playing most of my life.  I didn't know that one could take the PTG process in steps, but that's good to know because I can take it in steps and acheive it slowly.  I'm enjoying this new trade and learning so much.  Thanks Dave.
Marshall

From: Piannaman@aol.com

Hi Marshall,

I'm not there yet....I still have to pass the tuning test.

I took the written test a little over a year after becoming an associate member.  I waited for another year and a half before taking the technical.  I'll probably take the tuning test in a few months.

I was in the piano business for 25 years before joining the guild in various capacities from tuner to salesman to mover.  Finally I can call myself a technician...

Good luck, Marshall!

Dave Stahl