YC bracket replacement

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 08:30:37 -0500

Well, theoretically, once the brackets are replaced, the action should go
right back to a state of good regulation.

That is, unless someone has "adjusted" things in the past. Or parts have
compacted/settled. Or the piano has been played. Or climactic factors have
affected the action. But yes, you are correct. But it provides a very nice
opportunity to sell a full action regulation to the piano owner - I won't
replace the brackets unless they agree to regulation, 'cause they always
need it.

Terry Farrell