YC bracket replacement

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 09:45:58 -0500

Just in case this post is related to my comment of YC bracket replacement
jobs often going over $1K with regulation, etc., of course I always have a
long detailed conversation with the piano owner and I make it clear that YC
MAY reimburse them for up to $200 to $300 and that reimbursement is up to
them to seek. I also tell them that YC has had recent financial/corporate
troubles/changes than could complicate reimbursement and/or reduce their
chances of reimbursement.

Taking these steps assures that my clients experience at most two surprises
related to the YC bracket replacement: 1) when/if they get $200 back from
YC, and 2) their long-time troublesome piano becomes well-playing and
trouble-free.

Terry Farrell