Quiet Time Player

pbmosley mosley@classicnet.net
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:19:31 -0600

I have a customer with a Kawai UST-7 that had had a Quiet Time player =
installed on it when he purchased it.  He has always been dissatisfied =
with the action, repetition and control.  This week I will pull out the =
stop rail and regulate the action  to see if we can give it more power =
and control.  Ironically I got a call the next day after seeing it from =
someone with an old upright that was interested in making a player out =
of it if it was not tuneable.  Are these units hard to remove and =
reinstall.  It really looked pretty straight forward with the bar under =
the keys, this was not a player as much as just a midi controller.  =
Thanks in advance for any help
Phil Mosley