New Years Resolution

Rick Bazemore tunericks@yahoo.com
Mon, 2 Jan 2006 15:57:13 -0800 (PST)

How about "Siggy" for short?

David Ilvedson <ilvey@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Should we call you signature?...;-]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

---------------------------------
  Original message
From: "Rick Bazemore"
To: pianotech

Subject: New Years Resolution

    One of my New Year's resolutions is to increase my presence and interaction on this list.  It is such a wonderful resource and at times I desparately need the collective wisdom and expertise available just for the asking.

  A little about me... For 26 years I have enjoyed a successful career as a church music director and for the last 9 years have studied and piano technology pursued a tuning business at the part-time level.  3 years ago, I passed all my PTG tests and became a RPT.  Last August I retired from church music at age 48 and am now pursuing the piano career full-time.

  So, now I'm out there doing the work and am enjoying the career change.  Occasionally, I get feedback that word is getting around that I do good work and am thankful for that.  Most of the time I know what I'm doing; but, there are also moments when I run into something I haven! 't encountered before and could benefit from some direction.

  Which leads to this resolution: I have resolved to ask questions when I need help even though they may seem silly to those who have more experience and knowledge in this particular field.

  Thanks in advance for those who are willing to help.  Please read my next post for my first silly question of the new year.

signature