1981 Stegler by Samick

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 23:37:32 EST

Aart
  Happy New year back
  The real answer is...Whatever you can get for it?   grin .  As always  it
depends on what it really is & does, so  without seeing it, or more info. ,how
can we know. It's such an odd ball.......  I've never heard of it.  Do you
like it?

  Dale

Happy  New Year List.

I have a customer with a 1981 Stegler  6'8  grand  s/n 811196 made by
Samick, (Seoul Korea. as per Pierce  Atlas).

My customer wants an idea of the value of his piano.

Can  anyone please point me in the right  direction?

Thanks,

Aart

Aart in America Piano  Services
Hoboken, N.J.  07030