RUBBER MUTES

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr@srvinet.com
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 09:36:07 -0700

Hi Michael,=20
Fujan is the correct spelling of the new hammer. I see a post from him =
today.=20
Steve Fujan.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr@srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: pianotune05=20
  To: Pianotech=20
  Sent: Monday, January 02, 2006 7:55 PM
  Subject: Re: RUBBER MUTES

  Hi Terry,
  I'll have to check out piano tech's catelog for those mutes.  I didn' =
t see them in schaff?  The metal sticks get in the way especially in the =
trebble. =20

  I'm curious, how long does it take everyone here to tune?  It's still =
taking me 3hours ;(  Will a new lever speed me up?
  Marshall
    ----- Original Message -----=20