Knabe Tuning Mystery

Thomas Cole tcole@cruzio.com
Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:36:54 -0800

Thanks, Carlos, a person with actual experience!

I'm only considering restringing because of breakage in the high treble.
No pigeon patina or soundboard damage, block is tight, action great
except it could use new hammers. But I can see that I'll have to
eliminate as much as possible the climatic changes.

Did you drill the holes deeper for the new pins?

Tom Cole