Working while tuning

Mark Wisner mwisner@earthlink.net
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:50:51 -0800 (GMT-08:00)

Avoid the issue entirely and don't volunteer the information that you have a full time job in another field.  If you are pressed for an explanation as to why you don't work full-time as a piano tech you can truthfully say that you are just beginning to establish a tuning clientele in this area.