billing forms

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 23:00:57 -0800

Get the ones from the Home Office.  They have all the pertinent piano s=
ervice jobs listed.   But how does one who has vision problems fill the=
m in????

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: pianotune05@comcast.net
To: deanmay@pianorebuilders.com, Pianotech
Subject: RE: billing forms

Hi Dean,
Are the invoice pads from Office Max, Office Depot, Staples, etc. good =
to use in our business?
Marshall

From: "Dean May" <deanmay@pianorebuilders.com>

I=92ve always had mine printed locally, my own design with my logo. I d=
o a 3 part (white, yellow, pink) invoice on ncr paper, no carbon requir=
ed. It allows me to take one copy to the office and leave them with two=
, one to keep and one to send back with payment. They don=92t cost too =
much and they look pretty custom and professional. Many printers can al=
so put a sequential invoice number on them if you want.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802