Impact tuning lever

J. R. White jrwhiteltd@msn.com
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 13:48:59 -0800

I=92ve used an impact hammer for thirty years, and wouldn=92t be without =
it.  It
sets pins beautifully.

I had a terrible time getting used to it, but stuck with it for about =
five
days, used it exclusively during that time.  THEN, I loved it.

Stick with it for a week; you may end up loving it, too.

JRW

=20

  _____ =20

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of ROBERT MIHLFELD
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:56 AM
To: Pianotech
Subject: Impact tuning lever

=20

Hi list. I am just another lurker. I have an impact tuning lever that I
bought from Schaff at the Kansas City Convention. I paid $75.00 for it =
and I
added a golf club grip to it to make it easier on the hand. I would like =
sell it to someone who would like to try it. If nobody from the list =
wants
it I will put it on Ebay. I will part with it for a reasonable price.=20

=20

=20

Robert Mihlfeld

Associate Member=20