Damper Assembly Upgrade

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Fri, 06 Jan 2006 23:17:52 -0600

Hi Bill,
               I have changed several of the new Steinway under lever
assemblies, complete with trays. I have only had to adjust the shims
on the left to right adjustment, and they have been a snap to
replace.  For the extra labour involved in just replacing the under
levers, spend the extra money and change the whole assembly.

Regards Roger