Pitch Raise

ed miller edmiller3@hotmail.com
Sat, 07 Jan 2006 11:26:06 -0500

Thanks for your response, Don.

Is there a particular sequence you use to do an aural pitch raise that you
wouldn't mind sharing?

For example do you do all the A's first, then do all the other octaves in
rounds of 5ths (or something like that)?

After you've overshot your original A49, do you continue to overshoot the
octaves going up and down by any particular amounts (or just by the amount
you would normally stretch each succesive ocatve)?

Thanks again.
Ed