electronic pitch source

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:39:09 -0500 (EST)

Marshall-

My Walker blue fork is calibrated to armpit temperature, and is accurate to within plus or minus 0.3cents of 440hz, since I must remove it from my armpit briefly to use it.  I have not been able to get this close a result with the nickel plated fork, but perhaps I've been impatient with armpit warming time on the larger fork.

You need not worry about this if you're getting the Acufork.

I hope you're using the F2 test note method.  It should be very accurate with the Acufork, as you can have a long period of time to count comparison beats.

Ed