works for me..original

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:15:30 -0500

Yes, I am in Fort Wayne.  There is a good chance that we did meet at =
Culver.
=20
The phone number that I have for Ian is 260-747-0622.
=20
Where are you located?
=20
Brian P. Doepke
=20
AAA Piano Works, Inc.
260-432-2043
260-417-1298
=20
  _____ =20

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On =
Behalf
Of pianotune05@comcast.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:47 PM
To: An open list for piano technicians
Subject: RE: works for me..original
=20
Hi Brian,
I noticed that  you're in Indiana.  Are you in the Ft. Wayne chapter?  I
wonder if we might have met when I first visited the guild chapter =
meeting
at the Culver Music School back in Nov. 04.  The reason I"m asking is, I
tried to contact Skip the president of our chapter. He's hard to reach.  =
I'd
like to join, but I want him to be aware that my application fee is =
coming.

Marshall
-------------- Original message --------------=20
From: "Brian Doepke" <doepkeb@comcast.net>=20
Hi Alan,
=20
The membership of the PTG, and this list, have been very helpful with
answers to my questions that probably seem stupid.  I am very pleased =
that
you could use my little idea.  I also attached some Velcro to each flap
corner to help keep it closed.
=20
Brian P. Doepke
=20