Freebees

Justin Hill jhill@classic-keyboard.com
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:50:51 +0000

I had some pens done with my details on and enclosed one with every
part I sent out (mostly Hammond and Leslie oils and spares).

Firstly, I got a number of 'thanks' messages from people - which was
nice.  Secondly, I did get one or two (but not that many) people
calling for more stuff and saying the pen had reminded them how to
get hold of me.  They didn't cost that much so I'm satisifed with the
result.

Justin