Freebees

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 11:49:20 -0600

At 12:29 PM 1/13/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi everyone,
>Speaking of contact information.  What do you guys do in order to keep
>yoru name in front of your customers when you tune? Do you put your name
>on the pin block, stick a little address lable on the piano like one guy I
>know does?  I mean do people really open up the piano to find out who tuned it?
>Marshall

Grand - business card next to tuning pins.
Vertical - inside lid (held in place by hinge plate, if possible) _and_
another card loose on music shelf.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.