AAA Yellow Pages trade listing

Porritt, David dporritt@mail.smu.edu
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 10:09:08 -0600

Dallas, TX 75275
dporritt@smu.edu

________________________________

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org on behalf of Nichols
Sent: Sat 1/14/2006 9:45 AM
To: ilvey@sbcglobal.net; An open list for piano technicians
Subject: Re: AAA Yellow Pages trade listing

At 10:18 PM 1/13/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>Any way of seeing what that looks like in the Yellow Pages?   I think =
it's
>a good idea...
>
>David Ilvedson, RPT
>Pacifica, California

If it's not already there, look in the YP under automobile dealers. =
There
will be trade listings for the different manufacturers. There are =
usually
trade listings for Briggs and Stratton, Merrill Lynch, Sherwin-Williams,
etc., that have multiple participants. With some mfgs., I bet they do
ad-share with the dealers. Baldwin used to, years ago. You'll see what I
mean when you realize what you're looking for.
later,
Guy