Freebees

Dean May deanmay@pianorebuilders.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:19:52 -0500

Richard and others,

It would be helpful if you would give us the source and cost.

Thanks,

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
Terre Haute IN  47802

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On
Behalf Of richard.ucci@att.net
Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 2:56 PM
To: An open list for piano technicians
Subject: Re: Freebees

Phil,
I give a pen with name, phone # ,e-mail, to all my customers each time I
come. They love getting them ( five different colors ,rubber grip,and
they write great.). I also give a fridge magnet to all new customers.
Good business deductions, and I have gotten new business from them as
well.

This year I sent my best clients ( usually those I've installed climate
control systems and or tuned for many years), a Christmas card with
custom printing and Christmas music cd attached. It was very well
received.

Hope this helps,
Rick Ucci/Ucci Piano
-------------- Original message from PJR <pryan2@the-beach.net>:

I have a company (and I'm sure you do too) that pesters me to buy
chotskys such as pens, pencils, keychains, bottle openers etc with my
name printed on them to give to customers as reminders.  Other than
business cards, does anyone  give out anything like this and does it
work?

Phil Ryan