National

Avery avery1@houston.rr.com
Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:26:59 -0600

Joe,

>John,
>One National in 26 years???!!! About time you attended another on
>IMO!!<G> Sheesh! It behooves us all to attend, at least, one every
>5-10 years. There is soooooo much stuff that will make your job
>better/easier/more profitalble, I can't begin to tell ya! All
>conventions, be they regional or national are a great way to meet
>new friends and smoosch!<G> Yes, it is expensive! No, you will not regret it!!!
>Just my inflated USD opinion.

I would if they weren't during the month of June. Because of a
festival we have that whole month, I can't go much of anywhere until
after the first of July. Maybe when I retire. :-)

Avery

P.S. Joe, why is your personal e-mail address on the 'to' line as
well as the pianotech address? This is why people get two e-mails on
the same subject. BTW, where did the address:

An open list for piano technicians <pianotech@ptg.org> come from?
Just curious.