Freebees

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos@earthlink.net
Sun, 15 Jan 2006 09:26:30 -0800

Avery!

Chatchkys are useless knick-knocks.Next time consult you Jewish customers
about exact translation and meaning.. Isaac

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of Avery
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 12:44 PM
To: An open list for piano technicians
Subject: Re: Freebees

At 08:39 AM 1/13/2006, you wrote:

I have a company (and I'm sure you do too) that pesters me to buy chotskys

What are "chotskys"?

Avery

such as pens, pencils, keychains, bottle openers etc with my name printed on
them to give to customers as reminders.  Other than business cards, does
anyone  give out anything like this and does it work?

Phil Ryan