Last Minute Cancellations?

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:26:52 -0800

Out of curosity:  what exactly can you sync with ACT!?   I can sync my =
contacts/phone book, appointments (with notes) and To Do items in Time =
& Chaos...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Geoff Sykes"
To: "An open list for piano technicians"
Subject: RE: Last Minute Cancellations?

Gosh, ya know in retrospect that was probably a dumb thing for me to sa=
y. It came from my memory of learning how to use my iPAQ when I would f=
requently run into situations where I believed the task being so much m=
ore sensible on the Palm. Such is frequently the case when learning tot=
ally new hardware/software. But since I started using ACT! and having f=
inally learned most of the in-n-outs of the iPAQ, those situations have=
 become so infrequent that I honestly can't remember what they were. If=
 I were to load some batteries back into my Palm and play with it a whi=
le perhaps I could remember what they were, but honestly I am really ha=
ppy with my iPAQ and see no reason to go back. Call it a learning curve=
, I guess.

-- Geoff