Piano work; was Freebees-Joseph

Susan Kline skline@peak.org
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:49:19 -0800

Joseph, you've got this just right. If beginners just printed this out
and did every single thing you suggested, vigorously, they wouldn't have
to worry about how many other tuners are in their areas.

And yes, anyone with a decent piano business has paid a lot of dues, sort of
like an Energizer Bunny tirelessly vacuuming mouse droppings ... cheerfully.
The people are often better than the pianos -- doing one's best for them
keeps one going, in those early days, when a 9-foot grand seems like a
mythical object.

Susan