PDAs, was RE: Last Minute Cancellations?

Leonard ... ldebeer@gmail.com
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:24:13 -0500

Just FYI to everyone,

I just got word from Dean Reyburn that they are getting ready to
release pocket RCT for a Pocket PC device with a 240x240 display.  (With
Windows Mobile of course.)  This includes the new Palm Treo 700w.  I think
something like this all in one device will be very handy.  They
(Reyburn) are looking for beta testers for this device, which may be a way
to save some money too.

Leonard de Beer
Northern Virginia

On 1/17/06, Cy Shuster <741662027@theshusters.org> wrote:

> TuneLab Pocket works fine with older and newer versions of Windows Mobile=
,
> going back to WinCE version 3.0.
>
> --Cy--

PC,