Benches

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 18:13:38 -0800

Some time ago, I suggested to Paul Jansen that he put those little cheapy plastic thingees on the end of the bolts of the legs so that they would be less apt to mar the bench finish or punch holes in the box, in shipping. Just got a bench the other day....and sure nuf', he's done that. After I assembled the bench, those little thingees were setting on the bench and I thought about throwing them away. Then, it hit me... I clipped them to fit over the bolt tip, that was protruding from the bolts, (I've gotten "bitten" by them critters a few times), problem fixed.<G> Another thing I do to make the clients NEW bench, just a bit better. (I put expensive glides on the legs as SOP.) Just thought y'all would like to know about this.
Regards,

Joe Garrett, R.P.T. (Oregon)
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I