One Piano Per....??

Brian Doepke doepkeb@comcast.net
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 07:47:11 -0500

When I started, I offered free tunings to nursing homes. I got a lot of
experience and built my confidence.

Brian P. Doepke

AAA Piano Works, Inc.
260-432-2043
260-417-1298

  _____

From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of pianotune05
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:44 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: One Piano Per....??

My curiosity is, if one guy has all of the churchs, another has all of the
schools, another has Notre Dam, the other has another college, and yet
another has IUSB,  plus their loyal customer base plus the other tunertechs
whom I do not know, how do I
a. keep from stepping on toes?
b. find customers that they don' t have if the store the only one in town
cannot hire me?
Marshall
ps. Maybe I need some sort of low vision device in order to see these so
called pianos that are out there not being tuned.  I'm seriously thinking
about calling churches etc and saying, "Hello, I'm calling to schedule your
piano tuning", and seeing if the take me up on it, or say, "Oh we have a
tuner already."
(grrr pulling hair out saying how much I hate this community!)