looking for Player piano tech for south sf bayarea

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:14:10 EST

There is also a local guy here in Modesto &  he is not in guild but I've
known him for 40 years.  He is a player  wizz.  His name is Allen Velthoen
209-545-1410.  He is a player guys,  player guy, if you know what I mean.  Massive
expereince &  training.  He won't work on the junk though.
   The Player biz.......Such a strange arm of the  piano business it is.
  Dale Erwin

Rick,

Look up Bing Gibbs in the directory.  He lives in the Gold Country,  but he
comes to the Bay Area often to take care of clients.

Dave Stahl

In a message dated 1/17/2006 9:43:04 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,