Bench Glides

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:14:08 -0500

------=_NextPart_001_0025_01C61C74.1F226650
Joe, what is the material on the bottom of the glide? Some kind of =
plastic or is it metal? If it is metal, wouldn't that scratch a =
non-carpeted floor?

I appreciate the picture, but you need to get someone to show you how to =
size a picture. I see that you got the resolution way down - that's good =
for this type of forum - but the size is HUGE - it is like two computer =
screens wide and five tall!

Something like below:

Thanks though!   :-)

Terry Farrell
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  Terry asked what kind of glides I use on new benches, so here's scan =
of the two sizes I use. I get them from my really goood Olde Timey =
Hardware store. (they order them special for me. These are made by Handy =
B.M - Chicago/N.Y.(?) The original type that I like, just a bit better =
were made by Bosich(sp?). These glides are kind to rugs and hardwood =
floors. And they don't "snag" like a lot of the others. Some of my =
customers prefer to use the felt self-adhering type, which are nice, =
eccept they come in "colors" that may not match the decor and don't =
slide worth a darn on carpets or area rugs. I use these as a little =
"touch" of personal care for the customers and I've had many thank me =
for it.
  Regards,

  Joe Garrett, R.P.T.
------=_NextPart_001_0025_01C61C74.1F226650