HAMMER HANGING JIG

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 23:42:13 +0100 (CET)

Jon,

"Follow-up on your jobs, a year afterwards, numerous hammers will need
rehanging (removed and glued back on) because the shank has warped/
twisted beyond the effectiveness of burning-in."

that made me think... hammers don't need to be in any sort of straight
line or anything, just tell the customer the line will improve as the
years go by!

Anyway, What you described earlier is pretty much what i do, and they turn
out nice n even, but when i see all these gadgets... makes want to do
things the lazy way!  :)

Patrick