RCT vs. Verituner (opinions from a newly convert)

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:53:02 +0100 (CET)

John and anyone interested,

I finally received my Verituner 100 today (yep the "big box" version!).
Although i only had time to use it for a few minutes before going home (if
it wasn't because i promised my wife to be home for dinner i will probably
have spent all night in the workshop messing about with the new device).

First impressions are good so far, i quite liked the fact of starting
tuning right away, the solid box, looks professional... I quite like the
numbers in the middle of the spinner... i can actually see myself using
those quite a lot. Anyway, i'll report more about the change from pRCT
(which i intend to keep and use from t2t) to Verituner 100.

I would like to ask one first question to VT100 users, do you usually
carry it in the tool case (if so,any ideas to protect screen from the rest
of the stuff), have made a special compartment for it or have a special
bag? any pics?

Any other tips for using vt are welcome !

Thanks,

Patrick