broken Steinway lyre braces

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 15:04:14 +0100 (CET)

Hi Ed,

It is solid, that is very true, but could be simpler:

you said: "Just a simple wooden wedge will hold the pedal box up so that
the plates are engaged while you install the sticks"

Thats no good to me since i use the lyre to set up the pianos (so i have
to put it on/off while the piano is on its side on top of the trolley)

Regards,

Patrick