new christofori pianos?

Paul Chick (Earthlink) tune4@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:17:58 -0600

Subject: new christofori pianos?

A friend called last night to see if I had any information about the new
christofori pianos coming from China.  I've never heard of them.

Anyone?

thanks

Ron Koval

Two major piano retailers in the U.S.A. are importing pianos directly from
Sejong (spelling), built to their specifications. One company is Paul A
Schmitt Music, Minneapolis MN., the other name is Kit or Kipp Music.
Quality control is very tight, rendering some of the best pianos I've seen
from China. I've scheduled some time at Schmitt's Rochester (MN) store
tomorrow and I can get some more information if you wish.

Paul C