Hammer heads for Yamaha

Kerry Cooper brispiano@optushome.com.au
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:28:38 +1000

Patrick,

I have just finished a G2 with Abel heads, and they gave a very good even
and pleasing tone. My customer was very satisfied with the result.

Cheers

Kerry Cooper

Australasian Registered Piano Technician (ARPT)
Brisbane Piano Centre
(07)3809-0652
0412-033-379
brispiano@optushome.com.au
-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L.
Sent: Tuesday, 24 January 2006 7:59 AM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Hammer heads for Yamaha

Hi there,

I have a Yamaha G-2 and a C-5 that are in need of new hammer heads. A few
months ago i changed heads on a couple of C-3's (using japanese heads for
one, "imadegawa" i think... and german ones "meyne" on the other, both to
yamaha specs and worked quite well, specially the latter ones)

On this ocassion, i am only able to choose between Renner or Abel. Having
not used them on Yamaha's before, i was wondering what your
advice/opinions would be.

Many Thanks,

Patrick

Patrick Hinves Ballesta