Hammer Flange Text

Mark Potter bases-loaded76@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 24 Jan 2006 15:27:02 -0800 (PST)

W Lutzow <ibetuner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:    My client purchased the piano for $300. It has been stripped of paint and has some really interesting grains in the wood. The grain however, to me, looks strange...almost like it's just a printed paper grained veneer like some of the cheap kitchen cabinets they make today.

  Hi Wayne -

  This is most certainly a "faux-grained" finish.  Do NOT under any circumstances try to sand this surface, as the applied graining will quickly disappear - DAMHIK!

  Mark Potter