Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:06:05 -0500

Well at least those two are at it, and I'm off the hot seat for now =
,hopefully.:)  That guy from my area who wrote the letter on list in =
stead of to me privately hasn't contacted me yet after I wrote and =
apologized to hime.  OH well.  I have the opportunity to read all of the =
good informatino on here at least.  Have a good one everyone.
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: John Formsma=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:41 PM
  Subject: Re: Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

  Almost certainly, as there are usually two sides to an issue. I'd =
actually rather not hear the other, as this matter is unrelated to =
everyone on the list except for these two people.

  On the other hand,  it's at least as good as the boorish reality shows =
on TV these days. Maybe we can turn this into an event at a future =
annual convention and have Ric and Jurgen throw punchings at each other. =
Jurgen could use the Crescendo ones and Ric could use all our old green =
ones. ;-) Sorry...

  anon

  Erwinspiano@aol.com wrote:=20
       Ric=20
      Is it possible that there is more to this?=20
      Dale