Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

pianotune05 pianotune05@comcast.net
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:08:20 -0500

Hi Mark,
That happened to me on Sunday.  A local tech here wrote me an e-mail on =
list which I believe should have been private, a misunderstanding really =
which I cleared up in a private e-mail to them, but I agree, any =
personal issues etc should be off list, and the list should be about =
tuning, our career as techs etc.  Speaking of careers, my speed =
isstarting to pick up I think. Finally.
Marshall
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Mark Potter=20
  To: Pianotech List=20
  Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 6:55 PM
  Subject: Re: Jurgen Goering is WAY out of line.

  John Formsma <john@formsmapiano.com> wrote:=20
    Almost certainly, as there are usually two sides to an issue. I'd =
actually rather not hear the other, as this matter is unrelated to =
everyone on the list except for these two people.

    Exactly.  IMHO, this clearly should've been a private post from Ric =
to Jurgen. =20

    Bad manners all-around...

    Mark Potter