... WAY out of line - An apologeewhiz

Erwinspiano@aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 11:55:59 EST

Jim
    I'm shouting here. Jim  , I really feel this is good advice.  Since
Jurgen is the one being  accused here may I speak up & say I know Jurgen well
enough to  know  that he is an honest & sensisitive man with proprietary  boundries
& impeccable character.
     As to what actually happened &  the response... it should have been
taken off list.   RIc has  apologized for bringing it public & that works for me.
Now if the 2 of  them can talk & like I think most misunderstandings &
disputes can  be resolved in a civilized & human way.

 Now let's politely refrain from any more of this  on list & take it private.
 OK
  Most sincerely
  Dale Erwin

Jim wrote

I want to apologize for my admittedly cattish remark concerning Herr
Goering's motives, it was out of line.  Guess I spent too many years in a  corporate
America where knowing one's motives is accepted practice for  survival . .