Louis Renner hammer heads on grey market.

Serge Harel serge.harel@videotron.ca
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 12:11:48 -0500

Quentin=20
=20
Renner and Abel make about 35000 of hammer head each every years. If you
are willing to order a lot of units they can do any thing you want on
yours own specification and quality. At the lowest price possible...=20
and do not forget that those pianos was not suppose to be sold outside
of Japan and this was probability a part of the agreement.=20
=20
=20
Serge Harel
Piano hammer maker