prospecting for customers

David Love davidlovepianos@comcast.net
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 17:58:33 -0800

They won't let you advertise without a phone line that you pay them for.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: pianotech-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:pianotech-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf
Of pianotune05
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2006 5:53 PM
To: Pianotech List
Subject: Re: prospecting for customers

Hi Sid,
I'm definitly looking into the yellow pages.  I'm hoping that they'll let me

advertise since I only use my cell phone.  I don't see the need for a lan
line.  We used to have a weekly like that, but it went out of business, The
Penny Saver I think it 's called.  Im going to keep checking.  I appreciate
the ideas a great deal.  I'll let you know what I came up with.
Marshall