Viennese to English action replacement

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:54:10 -0500 (EST)

Jean-Jacques-
Check the CAUT archives about 3 or 4 years back for a thread from Mark Cramer about converting a Bluethner action.
There is a company in Europe which does these conversions, including Viennese to English.
Read the thread thoroughly, because it turns out that the happy customers quoted in the company web site eventually developed problems with the piano, as reported by the technician.
Ed Sutton