PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:23:32 +0100 (CET)

Hi André,

I agree that the voicing and final regulation work these companies have
done until now isn't perfect, however, i have seem a BIG improvement on
these aspects when i was at the Frankfurt Musikmesse on 2005.

Even though the noise levels there are very high (as in any music trade
fair!) and you kind of go mad seen and trying so many pianos in such short
space of time... the pianos seemed to be finished of much better than in
previous years. And i was quite impressed with the touch they achieved in
many of their grands.

I most probably don't know "what its all about" but hey, after all i'm
less than half the age of most techs!

Regards,

Patrick

P.S.: i suppose the "finishing touch" is were your special punchings make
the difference :) by the way, can i purchase these directly from you or
are they sold though a supply company?