1 Wessel, Nickel & Gross "Soft Pedal Compensator" wippen needed...

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:19:49 -0800 (PST)

GREAT ! THANKS !!!!!!!

  I'd like 1 or 2 of the wippens with the little
levers for the soft pedal compensator lift rod, the
rod itself and any attendant couplings, etc. that
makes the rod work. My piano was at a University where
( I'm guessing ) the "tech" didn't consider this stuff
important and simply threw it out. I'd also like the
mandolin rail, if it has one, and all attendant
linkages and bell cranks that connect it to the lever
in the bass cheek block, which is still there.
     Where do I send the postage, and how much ?
     If you don't mind sending 2 wippens, please send
one each of left and right leaning spoons. Otherwise,
I'll email you Wednesday and tell you which it is that
I need.
     THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!