Mass Loading bridges

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 13:30:53 -0500

Trial and error. See what sounds best. I think after doing it to a few
pianos, you start to get the hang of it and after looking at the design, he
who can process those kinds of observations has a pretty good idea of what
will be needed where. For those others of us - trial and error - same end
point, just takes longer.

Terry Farrell