pass the word around !!!

Maggie Jusiel mags at magsmusic.net
Thu Jun 1 07:49:25 MDT 2006

Hello All,

  Would everyone in and around WV start passing this story around?  I'd
like it to eventually get the the "purpetrator"...

  Someone (possibly 2 different people) in WV and parts of VA has been
going around selling people heater bars without humidistats and telling
them to plug them in during the WINTER to heat the piano!  If this
person is on the list or can get this message... STOP! STOP! STOP!  I am
tired of getting your repair business!  Educate yourself on the proper
use of these things!

  ...sorry...needed to vent...

AN ASIDE:  I haven't read anything from this list for a long time; when I
need to make a choice between checking the list and getting more than 6
hours of sleep, I choose the sleep.  ;)   I was going to discontinue my
"notification" e-mails, but I've enjoyed this past mailing so much I think
I'll give it one more try.  I ALWAYS learn stuff from reading the Q&A; I
should do it.  I'm just tired and have a hard time saying "no" to
people...but I'm getting better at it.  ;)   I'm sure you all know first
hand what I'm talking about...hee,hee...

Smiles,
mags

Maggie Jusiel
<http://www.magsmusic.net>
<mags at magsmusic.net>

The above address will not work with a few servers.
If your mail is returned, try <jusielmr at concord.edu>,
but please try the above address first.
Thank you.